Car and Van Insurance

Motor Insurance is a legal requirement for all motor vehicles other than those that are registered as off-road with a Statutory Off Road Notice (SORN). It also provides financial protection in the event of an incident which causes damage or injury to a third party and/or their property.

So if you've got to have it, it makes sense to have the best available. We have access to an extensive panel of 'A' rated insurers and 5* Defaqto rated products which can cater for a wide range of vehicles including;

  • Sports and Performance
  • Classic Cars
  • Campervans & Motor Homes
  • 4 x 4 & Pickup’s
  • Box and Tipper Vans
  • Trucks from 7.5T - 44T

No matter what vehicle, we are able to offer cover on three levels;

  • Third-party only (TPO) this is the minimum legally required level of coverage for motorists in the UK. It covers liability for injury to others and damage to third-party property.
  • Third-party, fire and theft (TPF&T) - This policy includes all third-party insurance coverage, and covers theft of your vehicle, damage to your vehicle as a result of theft or fire.
  • Comprehensive policy - The most wide-ranging coverage that includes everything covered by third-party, fire and theft along with medical expenses, personal effects, accidental damage and windscreen coverage.

To discuss your needs further why not get in touch with our Personal Lines Executive Sue Aspinwall here.

Quick quote

Get your free quote for car and van insurance


Motor Trade W700